Monday, August 11, 2014

Visiting Canada

The magical pink boxing gloves are visiting Canada!  They recently headed north to see Sheila and now are in the hands (literally) of a second Canadian blogger, Shawna.

Go check out what Shawna did with them ( here ).  Shawna not only wore clothes whose colors match and coordinate nicely with the gloves, she grasped the essence of this project and described it beautifully.  Her words deserve quotation:

"pink boxing gloves are power and softness in one, the strength of female friendship,
support and acceptance all represented by pink. Tolerance, trust
and a sense of belonging to a community all travel the globe with these pink gloves."
 
I'm so happy people get my message!  This is exactly what I intended for the project.  Thanks, Shawna, for being part of this communal act.
 
And here she is!
 
 
 

16 comments:

  1. Awesome!!!! This was a really great idea Ally! You ROCK!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay Shawna! She has such a perfect way with words too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Shawna, and of course she mixed her pictures and words beautifully! She always does!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that you have so many amazing friends, I mean, I know you in person so it's not really a surprise so...

    Miss you!

    Xo, Megan, www.TfDiaries.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how far this has gone and can't wait to see how far it will continue! Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Her words are beautiful and so is the idea of the travelling boxing gloves.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, I love that! They are travelling far, these gloves!

    Have a great day,
    -Kati

    ReplyDelete
  8. shawna is a gorgeous and smart girl, i read her blog regularly, watched her developing her own style to dress - boho-lagenlook - and her very own way of life.
    you idea with the traveling boxing gloves is great!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Excellently said and beautifully styled, Shauna. It's a marvelous pleasure to see Ally's pink gloves landing on the hands of a fellow Canuck.

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  10. My turn next im so excited, I have emailed you my details.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fantastic - I'm loving the journey these gloves are on. I think the pink gloves need their own page of some sort.

    Hugs to you Ally and all the ladies partaking in this awesome fun journey.

    Love ya

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love seeing where the gloves take us.

    ReplyDelete